The Southern Edge Mission Partnership, known as SEMP, is a group of churches from the Church of England and other denominations, in the South of Leicester, who are planning to work together to serve their local communities. The churches involved are:
- Saint Andrew's Aylestone
- Saint Christopher
- The Emmaus Team
- Saint James the Greater
- Saint Mary Knighton and Saint Guthlac
The World Outreach Church and Christchurch Clarendon Park are co-opted partners.
The Convenor of The Partnership is who can be contacted if you require any further details.
The key issues we are currently working on are:
- Development of the Mission Partnership
- Encouraging young people to faith
- Developing models of pastoral outreach (wedding preparation)
- Exploring new ways of mission